Colorado Inside Scoop.com
652 Ammons St
Lakewood, Colorado 80214
Terms of Service:
This Agreement is hereby entered into between Colorado Inside Scoop also known as C.I.S and the Client. The Client is defined as a duly authorized representative of the company utilizing Colorado Inside Scoop services.
1. The Client guarantees that they are a representative of the company they are submitting to Colorado Inside Scoop.com and have authority to place the said company into the Colorado Inside Scoop.com directory. The Client hereby authorizes Colorado Inside Scoop.com to use all of the information provided by the Client to display on Colorado Inside Scoop.com, Youtube.com, and other internet directories and websites. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided over the phone, by email, or through the sign-up process.
2. Colorado Inside Scoop.com will create a Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile for the Client, and optimize the profile for the keywords chosen by the Client or marketing specialist at Colorado Inside Scoop.com. Optimization services will target the Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines. All profiles must be approved by Colorado Inside Scoop.com. All disapproved profiles will not be listed on Colorado Inside Scoop.com or optimized for search. All fees will be refunded to the Client if a profile is disapproved.
a. If a package is selected that includes a video, Colorado Inside Scoop.com will use an existing video furnished by the Client or create a new video and place it on the Client's Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile and Youtube.com.
b. If a package is selected that includes Google Adwords management, Colorado Inside Scoop.com will use the Client’s existing Adwords account, if one exists, or create an Adwords account on behalf of the Client. Client authorizes Colorado Inside Scoop.com to manage this Adwords account, connect it to Colorado Inside Scoop.com's My Client Center, and use the credit card provided during the sign-up process for all Google Adwords charges (unless specified otherwise). Adwords budgets will be preapproved by the Client in writing. Colorado Inside Scoop.com will not be liable in any way for any Adwords charges.
c. Although rare, Colorado Inside Scoop.com reserves the right to decline keywords selected by the Client and will either delete them from their profile or replace them with alternative keywords.
3. Client will furnish Colorado Inside Scoop.com with all content, graphics, images, etc. to create their Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile. Colorado Inside Scoop.com reserves the right to make changes to profile information provided by the Client for the purpose of optimization, or for any purpose deemed necessary by Colorado Inside Scoop.com.
It may be necessary for Colorado Inside Scoop.com to create content for the Client’s Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile, video, and for placement on 3rd party websites. Client agrees not to hold Colorado Inside Scoop.com liable in any way for any damages resulting from content or videos created on their behalf by Colorado Inside Scoop.com. If the Client finds an error or inaccurate information on their Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile, video, or a 3rd party website (limited to those submitted to by Colorado Inside Scoop.com), the Client must notify Colorado Inside Scoop.com or the 3rd party website for removal of such inaccurate information.
4. The Client agrees to pay Colorado Inside Scoop.com the associated monthly fee for all services rendered by Colorado Inside Scoop.com. The service package and monthly fee amount is selected during the sign-up process and will be enforced for the duration of this Agreement. All fee(s) must be received prior to the start of any services provided. Any form of non-payment shall be considered a breach of this Agreement. Colorado Inside Scoop.com will use the credit card provided in the sign-up process for all monthly charges unless the client specifies otherwise. For other payment options, please contact a Colorado Inside Scoop.com Sales Representative at 72-253-4943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Client agrees to reimburse Colorado Inside Scoop.com for any Client requested expenses associated with their campaign. An example would be a submission to a paid directory.
6. Client authorizes Colorado Inside Scoop.com to use all Client logos, trademarks, content, images, videos, etc. for Colorado Inside Scoop.com, 3rd party websites, and any other use deemed necessary by Colorado Inside Scoop.com. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, images, designs, trademarks, videos, or other materials provided by the Client, are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Colorado Inside Scoop.com from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
7. Colorado Inside Scoop.com has no control over the policies of search engines and third party websites with respect to the type of sites and content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s profile may be excluded from any search engine or 3rd party website at any time, at the sole discretion of the search engine or third party.
Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, Colorado Inside Scoop.com cannot guarantee an increase in positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. In addition, Colorado Inside Scoop.com can in no way guarantee additional sales or traffic for Client as a result of services provided.
8. Colorado Inside Scoop.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, in connection with this Agreement.
9. Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Colorado Inside Scoop.com against liabilities caused by content, images, products, or services advertised on the Client's Colorado Inside Scoop.com profile, video or 3rd party websites. This includes but is not limited to infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party, copyright infringement, delivering any defective product, or misinformation which is detrimental to the Client, another person, organization, or business.
10. In no event shall Colorado Inside Scoop.com, its employees, officers, or directors be liable in contract, tort, strict liability, warranty or otherwise, for any special, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, delay, disruption, loss of product, loss of anticipated profits or revenue, loss of use of the equipment or system, non-operation or increased expense of operation of other equipment or systems, cost of capital, or cost of purchase or replacement equipment systems.
11. Any disputes arising from this Agreement will be litigated or arbitrated in Lakewood, Colorado. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho. Except in cases of willful misconduct, neither party will be liable for consequential damages, incidental, special or exemplary damages, even if it has been warned of the possibility of such damages.
12. Colorado Inside Scoop.com and the Client have the right to terminate this Agreement at anytime. If the Client terminates the agreement before the completion of the term selected, they will be charged a four hundred dollar ($400.00) cancellation fee. Cancellations must be received in writing to Colorado Inside Scoop or to email@example.com
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of Colorado Inside Scoop.com and the Client. This Agreement terminates and supersedes all prior understanding or Agreements on the subject matter hereof. Any changes or modification thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
14. Signature – By typing the Client’s name in the appropriate section, and checking the Agreement of Terms Box, Client understands he/she has authorized Colorado Inside Scoop.com to proceed with implementing the terms of this Agreement and the credit card authorization of payments to be charged monthly until cancellation. If Client wishes to have a “wet signature” he/she can contact Colorado Inside Scoop at 720-253-4943 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of the contract via USPS or e-mail.